Peters signs with Ipswich

Champs

Originally posted by Metro Ford - 01/15/2005 : 17:09:07</u>

Is Jamie Peters really being coveted by Chelsea ??? Thats whats being said in some of the posts. Why would he turn them down for ipswich ?? he must have allot of potential for Chelsea to come after him .

Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua - 01/15/2005 : 17:24:17</u>

Metro, it is better that he stays with Ipswich for the sole reason that he's guaranteed 1st club action with Ipswich. What I would hate the most is the same repetition as to what happened to Lars with Spurs whereby he never saw 1st club action. Now look at Lars. He's without a club, and I really don't know whether any top European club is willing to purchase him, unless he goes toward MLS.

I DO NOT KNOW HOW AND WHY YOU LIKE THIS GUY, I TOO ALSO HAVE PLAYED AGAINST HIM AND HE YA HE IS OK BUT CERTAINALLY NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PREMIER OR 2 DIVISNON SOCCER HE IS LUCKY TO EVEN MAKE A GOOD MENS TEAM HERE. HE IS WEak too small and SUCKS AT THE BEST OF THE TIMEs. struts when he walks WHY? Other then 4 APPEAREANCE WHAT HAS THIS GUY DONE for canada and his teams with Azzurr.i CAN ANY ONE TELL ME once and for all =can anyone please helpme change my mind. beside his hear say trials and contracts. prove it to us on this forum he was there and he has signed. then maybe just maybe i can be jeulous of this guy and kiss his ?

I DO NOT KNOW HOW AND WHY YOU LIKE THIS GUY, I TOO ALSO HAVE PLAYED AGAINST HIM AND HE YA HE IS OK BUT CERTAINALLY NOT EVEN CLOSE TO PREMIER OR 2 DIVISNON SOCCER HE IS LUCKY TO EVEN MAKE A GOOD MENS TEAM HERE. HE IS WEak too small and SUCKS AT THE BEST OF THE TIMEs. struts when he walks WHY? Other then 4 APPEAREANCE WHAT HAS THIS GUY DONE for canada and his teams with Azzurr.i CAN ANY ONE TELL ME once and for all =can anyone please helpme change my mind. beside his hear say trials and contracts. prove it to us on this forum he was there and he has signed. then maybe just maybe i can be jeulous of this guy and kiss his ?

obviously the only person who is going to give any impression of the kind of that Jaime Peters is is the man (or boy) himself. And unfortunalely we are going to have to wait some time for that to happen. i have little experience and knowledge about the national teams and players, which is why i mostly keep my mouth shut, but i when i saw jaime play a couple of years ago in the u-17, he certainly didn't seem to be a stand out player, however now he is in the spotlight here, so he has obviously improved quite a lot. and he is 17 so who knows how much better he will get. maybe you guys have a lot more exposure to players....well you do, but i don't think anything can be proven until we get a season of play out of him. nobody's opinion is going to make him live up to the hype.

obviously the only person who is going to give any impression of the kind of that Jaime Peters is is the man (or boy) himself. And unfortunalely we are going to have to wait some time for that to happen. i have little experience and knowledge about the national teams and players, which is why i mostly keep my mouth shut, but i when i saw jaime play a couple of years ago in the u-17, he certainly didn't seem to be a stand out player, however now he is in the spotlight here, so he has obviously improved quite a lot. and he is 17 so who knows how much better he will get. maybe you guys have a lot more exposure to players....well you do, but i don't think anything can be proven until we get a season of play out of him. nobody's opinion is going to make him live up to the hype.

quote:Originally posted by TLN FANATIC

Both you and nationaldad in other Post Voi siete due testicoli e due rotto asino or Cuolo! [^]

Archived