2005 USL 1st division master schedule

François

quote:Originally posted by Christian B.

I don't know why you don't like people from Seattle. We had the chance to meet some of them at last year's final in Montreal and we also discussed on their/our forum with them and I found them very classy. They lost with honor. I know that you have a big rivalry with them but I still don't know what's the problem. [?]

I don't think it's appropriate to get personal as to why I prefer not to deal with Sounders fans anymore, but I'd rather go back to Montreal than go to S**ttle again. I do not plan to go to either game up there this year. I will let them do their own match coverage.

The reasons I'm not going to Montreal this year are not because of any animosity about what happened last year. It's just not convenient this year to do so with the schedule.

I don't have any bad feelings about Montreal or the Impact or their fans.. I was the keeper on Nick DeSantis' team at the sand soccer tournament in Tampa after all. :)

quote:The reasons I'm not going to Montreal this year are not because of any animosity about what happened last year. It's just not convenient this year to do so with the schedule.

I don't have any bad feelings about Montreal or the Impact or their fans.. I was the keeper on Nick DeSantis' team at the sand soccer tournament in Tampa after all. :)

I'm very happy to hear that.:) We'll be very happy if you want to come back and I'm sure that nothing bad would happen. I wish you a good season and maybe a final between our two teams.[:P]

quote:Originally posted by canadiankick97

It's too bad the young kids get the Rochester game for Lynx fans.

Isn't Rochester one of the biggest draws for the Lynx? The kids could care less which team they see. It would make more sense to schedule one of the worst drawing teams for the kids game. Or is this just a CONSPIRACY</u> by Lynx management to ensure that their average attendance never rises above 2500?

Archived