Massive Attack passes to Beachesl and that's it.

Robert

Interesting how several threads first get edited, locked and eventually deleted in this sequence. Massive Attack's Email couldn't even post here due to the level of his profanity. The censorship on this board definately has a double standard. Freedom of speach is not respected if the opinions of the poster are not kindered to those of the mods. Very similar to the CSA. It is unfortunate that this current state of affairs, the silencing of one's voice, is allowed here in Canada.

What was the purpose of writing Massive Attack's phone number, Robert? Sounded like you were trying to threaten him. If Massive Attack wants anyone else to know his phone number he will send them an e-mail with it. Posting phone numbers without permission will get any poster banned very quickly.

quote:Originally posted by Grizzly

What was the purpose of writing Massive Attack's phone number, Robert? Sounded like you were trying to threaten him. If Massive Attack wants anyone else to know his phone number he will send them an e-mail with it. Posting phone numbers without permission will get any poster banned very quickly.

Actually, he didn't post my phone number, because my last name isn't Pipe. I feel bad for the person who has the same last name as Kevan Pipe and lives in my town. I hope that crazy bastard Robert doesn't call that number he posted, cause he sure as hell won't find me there.

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

Actually, he didn't post my phone number, because my last name isn't Pipe. I feel bad for the person who has the same last name as Kevan Pipe and lives in my town. I hope that crazy bastard Robert doesn't call that number he posted, cause he sure as hell won't find me there.

I thought you said you didn't care what I did. I think you do. Mind you, if someone called me Kevan Pipe, I'd probably feel just as insulted as you. That's why I use my own name.

quote:Originally posted by Robert

I thought you said you didn't care what I did. I think you do. Mind you, if someone called me Kevan Pipe, I'd probably feel just as insulted as you. That's why I use my own name.

You truely are nuts. If I'm Kevan Pipe, why would I ask Vancouver Fan to put my name on the Domenic Mobilio condolence card.

http://canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5284&whichpage=2

I erased my lastname from that post fearing you might post my real address and phone number.

Then there's the U-17 thread. Once again showing how nuts you are, somehow an email conversation I had with Earl Cochrane of the CSA, which includes my real name, proves that I'm Kevan Pipe. You truely are strange Robert.

http://canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5506

Finally Robert, do you ever stop and think about how stupid you make yourself look. Most people who post on this forum didn't know how crazy you were on the old forum. A few of them learned when I exposed you on tis thread:

http://canadian-soccer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=5525

Now more people learned today what a nutter you are. That's all from me on this issue. You can now join SoccerBeast as posters I won't respond to, nor read your posts. Have a nice life you racist bigot.

I am locking this thread, as several here are out of line.

Please see the Forums Terms and Conditions & Rules

at http://www.canadian-soccer.com/en/forums.asp ,

especially:

1. Harassing, threatening, embarrassing or causing distress or discomfort upon another individual or entity;

2. Transmitting any information, data, text, files, links, software, chat, communication or other materials that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, invasive of another's privacy, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful or racially or otherwise objectionable;

Archived