World Cup 2006 Tours & Packages

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Guest HamiltonSteelers

Does anyone have any information regarding possible tour packages to see (more or less) random games in Germany? When you can start signing up? How much these packages go for? Are they any good? How long do they last? What does this include?

Sorry for the battery of questions. I want to go to Germany for 2006 (not going to South Africa or Brazil for the following two) and I need to prepare myself as much as possible for the upcoming year.

quote:Originally posted by HamiltonSteelers

Does anyone have any information regarding possible tour packages to see (more or less) random games in Germany? When you can start signing up? How much these packages go for? Are they any good? How long do they last? What does this include?

Wow! I'd be too lazy to go that route. Besides, aren't random games a big gamble? This isn't the Euro Cup.

I would just recommend going on eBay after the draw is made to get tickets for the anticipated big matches. For the smaller matches you can get tickets at the last minute since the games shouldn't be sold-out (and even if they are, people will be trying to offload their then de-valued tickets outside the stadium).

Archived