2004 WFP Player Awards - voting now

wfp

Hello Voyageurs,

Despite its BC focus, I thought you might be interested in casting your vote for the best BC players, coaches, teams and leagues and other oddities. This awards, unlike most others, puts the power of the people first. The football community at large will determine who the best is in almost 100 different categories.

It's really easy to get on board. Just surf to www.worldfootballpages.com and click on the VOTE link. Complete, submit, you're done. I'd most appreciate your input.

Cheers

Chris

I thank you for that. Didn't want to blow my limit on self-promo!! I figured I could get away with the Awards 'cause it's not about WFP, rather the players.

So yes it is now online. This month was is free to everyone on WFP's mailing list who answered the bonehead easy question:

They beat them first in 1918, again in 1945, then salted the wound in...?

That my friends is your password to the pages.

Cheers

Cheap as sin mate...$12.84 for the year. And pages would be available 1-3 days before it actually hits the newsstand.

But hey, I'm pleased you're asking but what I really want for Christmas, please, is you and everyone you know to cast at least one vote in the Awards. You can do it online in seconds.

Cheers

Chris

Archived