Canadians abroad: December 17-23, 2004

DJT

He is known for VISA Problems, I remember the last game of the U17 OYSL season he just got back from England and my team and I were playing CS Azzuri in North York, and funny enough it was a Saturday game, which was actually quite early in the morning.. and there was only one locker room without a lock, so both teams had to use that one, i spoke to Jaime, because I did practice with him a couple times at the regional and national training camp ontario (NTCO) and he was telling me, the only reason why he didn't get signed by Manchester City is because of his ongoing Visa Problems.

Let me shed some light re Jamie Peters I have watch many forums and discussion on this issue of Peters visas and try outs and trials and United here City there. If a player is as good as one say he is then in time well tell he is after all 17 years of age.; He may be the geru of soccer to come and it just might be to early to stand out for any teams at a high level such as Man U or Man city or for that matter any team in the premiereship. For me I find it hard to believe when a player really does not have expierence in games other than with the Mens team in WC at the age of 17, which by the way did not impress me at all. Way to young as far as I am concerned and it may have set him back as far as I am concern for this kind of punishmnet. At this level of Futbol its a mans game who has BALLIST is the phrase they use in ENGLAND I BELEIVE. After all not many hargraves out there.

At the end of any trial with any clubs in europe I can tell you the question that must answered is!

Is he better than the ones I have now on my team?

Is he that good and its worth the effort to let one of the other players released who lives here and resides here to bring him on?

Fianlly can I see him in a starting role for my team?

If the answer is yes trust me no team will let him go. No visa will stop anyone to play or sign him up for any team. Specially when he has a valid passport from the British Isles which he must have before any trial with a premiereship team prior to the age 18. Other wise they would not waste there time and effort to invite him it is a prerequist before anything. So the Visa word is another word he did not make it!

Etc. Robert Giacomi he plays with the Rangers has a valid european passport and possibly from my understanding a British passport as well. He plays and only has tried out twice in Scotland according to this forum and is playing in the SPL U19 league.

So let it be know that Ryan Giggs tryout with many teams at a youth level and with many clubs that rejected him and look at him today eat your words to some of those clubs. But thats futbol so if your a Peters fan good for you praise him to keep trying you never never Know what can come of it!

But please stop guessing and gives new news on Peters not the old same stuff! It getting to a point that it begining to smell like crap talk!

Archived