Contest

chrispozniak

Hey guys,

Since I am not able to entertain with my football skills too well, how about some comic relief? I set up a canadian soccer look-a-likes page on my website ( www.chrispozniak.com ), have a look and if you think you can do better, send me some of your look-a-likes. The prize for the best look-a-like is a Canadian jersey form the Guatemala game. Chris.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This kicks ass! Hey, somebody please send a shot of "Rick the Temp" to Chris for Jimmy Brennan.

Oh, and I think I know somebody for Watson. The dude who played Gilbert Blye in Anne of Green Gables.

Matt Damon with his head shaved "Euro Trip" is Hume.

Kevan Pipe is some hobbit with a mustache. (Okay, I'm sure we could do better.)

Paul Peschisolido and Elijah Woods as "Frodo Baggins".

peschisolido2.jpgwood%20rotk.jpg

By the way, great bass music in the intro page (da-da-da-dada). Sounds like the lead-in to the Dr. Who theme, was waiting for the screeching synthesizer part to come in...

OOO-AAAA-OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (da-da-da-dada, da-da-da-dada)....

Damn, all of those are very good!! (By the way, are you guys at work? Self-employed? Retired? Where do you find the time? Or, do you simply have a cache of cool images to source? I should get our Art Director involved.) Damn, Gordon Chin is so cute as Harry Potter. And Joan Cusak is perfecto--that smile!

Damn, all of those are very good!! (By the way, are you guys at work? Self-employed? Retired? Where do you find the time? Or, do you simply have a cache of cool images to source? I should get our Art Director involved.) Damn, Gordon Chin is so cute as Harry Potter. And Joan Cusak is perfecto--that smile!

I always thought Mike Klukowski looked a bit like Alexei Yashin. Then of course there is Pat Onstad with the guy from Dharma & Greg, Jason Bent with Master T from MuchMusic and Paul Stalteri with Calibos from Clash of the Titans (or whatever Neil McCarthy's character was called in that movie).

And Chris, who told you that you couldn't entertain us with your soccer skills? You played in the only game we won in the semi-finals!

quote:Originally posted by beachesl

klukowski_hs.jpgau034a.jpg

This is probably the closest I could find. If you win the jersey, that's another 6 beer on the ledger.:)

Beaches, that is awesome! Mike Klukowski, my friend, if you want to know how you'll look in 25 years, check this out.

If I win the jersey, then I'll give you very generous visiting rights. Maybe we could set-up some sort of time-share. [^]

Archived