Greatest MLS Match Of All Time

SABuffalo786

So what's the line on the MLS CUP DC or KC

I don't know anything about this league except for all the discussion on this board, so I dunno who's the favourite.

I see the game is on 4:30 pm my time Sunday (ABC) so if I think I'll tape it, I don't believe I've ever watched an MLS game ?

The 21,000 in Washington wasn't a bad turnout but the 11,000 in Missouri surprised me .Are they expecting a sell out in LA land ?

quote:Originally posted by argh1

I don't know anything about this league except for all the discussion on this board, so I dunno who's the favourite.

I see the game is on 4:30 pm my time Sunday (ABC) so if I think I'll tape it, I don't believe I've ever watched an MLS game ?

The 21,000 in Washington wasn't a bad turnout but the 11,000 in Missouri surprised me .Are they expecting a sell out in LA land ?

What has happened in past MLS Cups (LA, Columbus) are announced sellouts with many empty seats. Usually the case when the hometeam isn't there. So expect 27,000 announced and 22,000 or so to show up.

quote:Originally posted by argh1

I'll say DC have the slightest of edges. This Cup is going to be a statement about the high level of parity in the league.

Archived