SoccerCentral (and past Canadian MNT) Torrents?

During the recent World Cup qualifiers, we were making video files of Canada's matches and hosting them online as torrents, as a way of allowing Canadians abroad to watch the matches, and to advertise Canadian soccer to new potential converts.

With this in mind, perhaps we should aim to make video files of SoccerCentral episodes and host those online as well. I know I personally would love to be able to stay in touch with all details of Canuck footie while overseas...

Oh, and there was a flurry of talk about making video files of past Canada MNT matches, such as World Cup '86 and Gold Cup 2000 matches.... has there been any progress on that front?

quote:Originally posted by codegoat

Did anybody happen to get Soccer Central for this morning? (November 6).

Apparently there was something on Josh and I didn't catch it. Annoyed that Sportsnet doesn't replay it.

Any help (sending it digitally or physically) would be much appreciated.

Sorry I didn't tape it. Good story on your brother and the University

of Portland soccer program on how it was a building block to the MLS and the UK. I didn't even know that Davide Xausa was also a product of UofP. It was a short 10 minute piece on the program and featured

some of his mates who were happy and envious for Josh.

Apparently there was something on Josh and I didn't catch it. Annoyed that Sportsnet doesn't replay it.

Speaking of SoccerCentral, Gerry and Craig mentioned the news of Onstad bashing the CSA. They said they might be able to get Kevan's comments next week.

• 2 weeks later...

codegoat, did you ever get a chance to see the segment? I taped SoccerCentral while I was on vacation. I have no means of digitizing it, but I could ship it.

Archived