josh and adrian

TOMLION

havent given an update for a while.

neither have been playing that much as of late due to injuries and lack of form,josh has been moved from the left back spot to left wing,a position i thought he would be more suited to but at the moment he just cant seem to bet to grips with it,mind you uor tactics at the moment dont suit his style of play,we lovingly call it the crab,sideways sideways back or the most boring negative football ive seen in all my years of going to the den.

adie has played the last couple of games after coming back from a shoulder injury,it may be because he is not fit yet but he is leaving a lot to be desired,he is so lightweight in the tackle and in keeping the ball, as he is so easily pushed off it, i think he needs to do a bit more weights work and build up his upper body strength to stop this happening.

not really no, hof can get very political and when things aint right they turn on the easy option,used to post on hof a lot dont anymore, to many racists ands right wing nazis in there now,as its name suggests it used to be a house of fun but no longer, there are other millwall sites which are much more fun to be in now,ok we slate players at times but normally when they deserve it.

Archived