Onstad Bashes CSA (rightly so)

brodycheese

Here's what Pipe was up to yesterday...

Petro-Canada Sport Leadership Conference - October 29th, 2004

Session Details:

Organizational Leadership

What allows some organizations to prosper, while others flounder? Hear examples of best practices from the decision makers of some of Canada’s most successful sport organizations.

Presenters:

Kevan Pipe, Chief Operating Officer, Canadian Soccer Association

Bob Nicholson, President, Hockey Canada

I hate to think that Pipe is telling other sports in Canada what to do to try and be successful. Maybe he was there for the 'floundering' part of the presentation while Nicholson spoke about successes.

Why would anyone respond to someone who wished that Canada loses every game after the loss

to Guatemala? Why would anyone offer anything positive to a disillusioned fair weather "supporter"?

This thread was about Onstad's remarks about the CSA. We should leave it at that.

quote:Originally posted by Loud Mouth Soup

Uh. no it wasn't. We just know your M.O.

There's no point with you, because you're a negative sourpuss who's proven many times that you have a poor grasp of football, especially when it comes to the MNT.

I was the one that predicted that after the Guatemala game in Vancouver we were out of the world Cup, so i was right the rest of you

wrong, so it's you with a poor grasp of football and our national team[:o)]

Originally posted by redhat

Why would anyone respond to someone who wished that Canada loses every game after the loss

to Guatemala? Why would anyone offer anything positive to a disillusioned fair weather "supporter"?

This thread was about Onstad's remarks about the CSA. We should leave it at that.

I was just as pro canadian soccer as any one here, but i have had enough of the bad managing of the team, lack of friendlies for the

team, lack of the teams games in Ontario,with all the games being played out west they might as well be a western canadian team,

that i would not support.

Archived