3-3-4

CUJO

Hey Bettermirror, this is totally unrelated to the topic at hand, but was the band 'Chilliwack' actually from Chilliwack? What are they doing now in their post-fame dotage? Did they ever get into any spirited rumbles with the 'Loverboy' crew in their day...??

(Edit?: sp chg)

Well, don't know it they actually were from Chilliwack, but I do know that Bill Henderson is still touring with Roy Forbes on the folk circuit. Sadly, guitarist Brian "Too Loud" MacLeod passed away a few years ago.

Not sure if the band members preferred a 3-3-4, 4-3-3, 4-4-2, 4-5-1, 3-5-2, or a 4-2-3-1 formation!

I once lost to a team playing 5-0-5. It was a provincial Division I semifinal no less. They were better than us and their ability to bypass our midfield worked effectively though our coach still spent weeks moaning about it ('losing to a team with no midfield' 'that's not even football').

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

I once lost to a team playing 5-0-5. It was a provincial Division I semifinal no less. They were better than us and their ability to bypass our midfield worked effectively though our coach still spent weeks moaning about it ('losing to a team with no midfield' 'that's not even football').

cheers,

matthew

Wow! 5-0-5. Did the back five employ a sweeper in the center? I think it would have been more humiliating to lose to the team if it played a defenderless 0-5-5.

thanks for the anecdote mathew

Archived