Positives + Negatives WCQ 04

stacks

quote:Originally posted by Alex

He was there because he is out best scorer, that had a lack of presence in the mid field to get him the ball.......and Peters and Simpson were by far not the best players, but not the worst either. They are young and still developing.

Radz is our best scorer? he didn't get a bloody goal in the second

round, he might have got one against Belize, but who couldn't.

It's Radz job to put the ball in the net,but what he'll be remembered for this time round is complaing about airline tickets, what a great way to end your national team career.

That's true radzinski didn't score however I didn't say he was our best player simply that he wasn't one of the worst. It is also very true that peters and simpson are young and still developing. In peters case was to young and raw to be playing in such situations and while he did add some positive play those two points were obvious and he was not among our best. Simpson on the other hand while i'm sure he will be better was invisible. and soccer beast i know that you hate radzinski for whatever reason but if you think he was among our worst players you are simply not being objective. If you think peters and simpson were among our best then when it comes to football you are a dolt.

quote:Originally posted by soccerbeast

Radz is our best scorer? he didn't get a bloody goal in the second

round, he might have got one against Belize, but who couldn't.

It's Radz job to put the ball in the net,but what he'll be remembered for this time round is complaing about airline tickets, what a great way to end your national team career.

I realize he didnt get a bloody goal, but hes playing regularily in the EPL and scoring. I also said that the mid field didnt get him the ball...face it Radzinski is our best striker, and remember the only striker that scored was deRo, on a nice pass from who? Radzinski.

I totally agree with that soccerbeast, his heart wasnt in it, but I still say he should be in there because Radzinski is the type of guy that, if you put him in big game situations like in the hex, he would come out to play. Im not saying Yallop or anybody knew that, its just that without Radzinski, theres gonna be a letdown from everyone else, when they see him come (heart or not heart) their play will raise with a great (yeah i said great) player like himself.

Positives: Radzinski showed for 4 games

Negatives: refeeres (we would still be in with 6 points right now)

quote:Originally posted by soccerbeast

Wouldn't you rather see a younger player from Canada's U -20 side that

lost out to Spain in the Last WYC,be given the chance in this last game,

Radz wont be back again so lets get the youngsters in their and give

2010 a real effort.

quote:Originally posted by mexico86

Agreed Soccerbeast,but 2010 is a no hoper.2014 is the best we can hope for at this point, But if the current manager is in charge then change that to

2018, do you not agree?

Now he's agreeing with himself.

When will the madness end?

Archived