Any meeting planned before tomorrow's game?

CanadasBest

quote:Originally posted by gwallace76

Anyone planning to get together before tomorrow's game?

Geoff,a few of the Southsiders will be at the same picnic tables as last time at around 400pm.I'll probably come by for a quick one.I've told everyone(including yourself)that I'll be at the south gates early to hand out the remaining tickets.

quote:Originally posted by Footy

I think current champ will be brining mary jane with him ... me thinks thats about it ....[:P]

Wish I could join you guys--I'd certainly bring some happy herb--but I've gotta work till 5ish. (Actually, could somebody tell me their general experience of watching a live game while cooked? For some reason I cannot imagine a "good time.") Beer, yes. Skunk, not so much.

quote:

(Actually, could somebody tell me their general experience of watching a live game while cooked? For some reason I cannot imagine a "good time.") Beer, yes. Skunk, not so much.

I have generally found that the team plays better when I am under the influence. I partially blame myself for the loss to Guatemala, as I was unable to fire up until late in the second half (the exact time Canada started to play better). There is of course a moderation factor that can be well tempered by beer. I find if I have too much my mind wanders from the game and I start wondering...'what's it all about, why are we competing, boy Swangard is surround by some really big fcuking trees.'

quote:Originally posted by Paddy

I have generally found that the team plays better when I am under the influence. I partially blame myself for the loss to Guatemala, as I was unable to fire up until late in the second half (the exact time Canada started to play better). There is of course a moderation factor that can be well tempered by beer. I find if I have too much my mind wanders from the game and I start wondering...'what's it all about, why are we competing, boy Swangard is surround by some really big fcuking trees.'

Okay, I see! The key is moderation. (Too funny!! "boy Swangard is surrounded by some really big fcuking trees." [^])

Man, this should be fun tonight.

quote:Originally posted by Footy

Yes moderation ... dont want the RCMP goon squad from last game going overboard and kicking anybody out..... [:0]

Nah, we'd be as mellow as a stick of butter[^]

Hey, is it the RCMP that patrol these games, or the city police. I much prefer the RCMP, to be honest. (Better friskers, college degrees etc)

Archived