Remember your 1st Frankie Yallop Experience?

Cheeta

I've been slamming Yallop all day (that's what are days off are for) so I just thought I'd have a little fun and share some of my usual tripe with the board because just now, I realised when it was that I had my very 1st Frankie Yallop Experience.

Ah, yes. I remember it well. Young. Groomed. Tight like a tiger, yes. No, make that a Cheeta. And there was a She-ta. Also, young. Very groomed. And oh-so tight. But not like a tiger. Something with more, bumps.

And the She-ta was way cool and had a fetish for slumming it with cats from the other side of the tracks and this made Cheeta happy. Because the She-ta had lots of FHM cover girl girlfriends who also thought Cheeta was young, groomed, and tight like a tiger. These sort of things are good for the sensative teenage male ego.

But alas, they are too often just fleeting moments of glorious bliss.

The She-ta dropped the Cheeta pretty fu'king quick. And worse than loosing out to a guy in a "Choose Life" sweater and a mid-80s Camero with a 2.8lt was the Cheeta got nothing for his hurts but blue balls and of course, the sympathy of his friends.

And that was my very 1st real Frank Yallop Experience.

Dose this belong in the General Discussion Section?

Oooh!

The Wee Elf had a Frank Yallop Experience just the other day. And no, it's nothing at all like the one I described above. Not that sort of a relationship...

It involves a VLT. A whole wack of credits and doubling down about 10 times. Loosing a hundred bucks of found money wouldn't be so bad if you didn't loose it on a red queen after winning it all on a run of really nasty low cards.

I mean who wins 120 credits on a four?

The same sort of person who looses 500 credits on a queen.

Blam! You've just had a Frank Yallop Experience!

quote:Originally posted by Cheeta

Dose this belong in the General Discussion Section?

Yes, I'd say so. Your ramblings are appreciated ;), but at times like this the MNT section gets awfully crowded and I think it's difficult enough to navigate through as it is.

Archived