Roster Prediction

bobbyl

Yeah, Bircham will most likely feature for an injured Serioux. McKenna's a real longshot according to www.paulstalteri.com and it sounds like Peters is still trying to secure a long term gig, so I suspect we'll see Brennan, Klukowski or possibly Nsaliwa.

Hopefully Radzinski will find his form... I still can't believe he hasn't scored in the last three games. It looks like David Moyes may have the last laugh if he stays ahead of both Rooney and Radz in the standings. Talk about making something out of nothing... maybe Canada should try to hire Moyes???

Will Menezes get called again?

Nope. No McKenna even if he is back on the playing field. Would need to get a few matchs in and it's a long way to recovering that match fitness after so long an off period.

Bircham for Serioux sound likely. Don't exactly know if Bircham would play except as a tactical sub'. Have to wait and see what Frankie wants to bring to the Honduras match.

I'd say you've probably guessed Frankie's mind pretty much right there.

Malbranque is up and running again at Fulham. Watch the service going forward improve about 200%. Fulham with a win on Saturday at Craven's Cottage are back into the middle of the pack and the goals will start coming much more frequently.

Everton's off to a huge start but it's going to crash. Good news for Everton is that all these early season points will be massively important as the season gets short and people start looking at who's in and who's close to the drop zone.

quote:Originally posted by bobbyl

Yeah, Bircham will most likely feature for an injured Serioux. McKenna's a real longshot according to www.paulstalteri.com and it sounds like Peters is still trying to secure a long term gig, so I suspect we'll see Brennan, Klukowski or possibly Nsaliwa.

Hopefully Radzinski will find his form... I still can't believe he hasn't scored in the last three games. It looks like David Moyes may have the last laugh if he stays ahead of both Rooney and Radz in the standings. Talk about making something out of nothing... maybe Canada should try to hire Moyes???

Hey, bobbyl, welcome to the forum. You wouldn't happen to be the famous Canadian player/coach, would you? Go 'Caps, Go.

Nsaliwa has been playing a lot for his team, and if they continue to be strong, they may find their way into the Bundesliga next season. He has played on the right in mid, and recently at centre back. I still think he'd be a good choice for right back. This way we could move Stalteri into the midfield. I'd also like to see Kluka.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yeah... it feels good to be back. To answer your question; I did have a stint as a player a while back and I've done some coaching in the past too... a famed Canadian I don't know about that! Used to be a big fan of Eddie Berdusco back in the day though, still recall that beautiful game in '94...

Steed will improve Fulham's service, but I thought it would have been pretty good already with Claus Jensen. You look at their squad and you'd think they'd be better off with all the stars they've got; Van Der Sar, Malbranque, McBride, Cole, Boa Morte, Diop, Radzinski and Jensen.

Then there's poor Everton; a bunch of has-beens and never-beens like Gravesen, Wright and Martyn and they're flying high. They may crash and burn... it'll be because of lack of depth unless Moyes starts spending those hard earned Rooney dollars he's been stashing away God knows where.

Archived