simpson and serioux

TOMLION

just to let you guys know how marge(josh)and scud (adrian) are doing at the den.as of yet neither has scored or come close for that matter but they are both playing reasonably well up to now, marge more so and has been my man of the match in a couple of the games so far,scud has been putting his long throws to good use and caused lots of problems to the opposition with them.

i still think we havent really seen the best of either of these players yet,as they have been doing a lot of transatlantic flying lately so they must be absolutely knackered.

just cant wait now for the third canadian to join us, jamie peters, apparently he is meant to be an excellent young prospect i wait in eager anticipation.:D

Do you know if there is a chance for him(Jamie Peters) to crack the starting 11? Or have you heard any rumours about this?

Actually I will be in south london for two weeks in the month of October, I was thinking about catching a Millwall match while I was there.

I checked the ticket prices on the net, and they seemed pretty reasonable. Are these games sold out wy in advance?

not having seen him play yet i cant comment on jamie, but if he's good enough i dont see why not, we desperately need someone with a bit of skill and pace.

as for tkts to games that will all depend on who we are playing, as we have a membership scheme at millwall designed to keep all the hooligans out, so some games are members only if you let me know when you are coming i'll find out more info for you and maybe we could meet and go and have a beer or three.

games for october at the den:sat 2nd nottingham forest

tues 19th gillingham

sat 23rd cardiff (this one will be a members game)

tues 26th depending on who we get in the cup poss home game.

I haven't confirmed the flight yet, as I will be doing that shortly.

But as it looks like I will be in london from October 10 to the 24.

So I guess it would have to be either gillingham the 19th or cardiff the 23rd. I don't know, which one would be the better match? As for a beer that could be cool as well.

both of these games have a little extra spice due to two different things,gillingham(or the pikeys)have the honour of being our bogey,jinx team whatever you might call them in canada we havent recorded a victory over them in the last ten outings,so their is no love lost between us.

cardiff is a different matter altogether they are a team with a bad hooligan element and they are always on the look out for trouble with our own idiots, these two hooligan firms are the worst in the country,hence why this one is a members only game.

What's the mood around the UEFA cup game with the Hungarians today? I read a funny article where the gaffer was talking about how he was going to draw upon Josh Simpson's international experience to show the way forward! The really funny part though was referring to Dennis Wise as a "wise old head" I mean forget the obvious puns but he's still a nutter, no?

Hooligans or no, just make sure you look out for our boys over there. Don't let the West Ham ****e run 'em down!

yeah what ever you want to do m8 i'm easy.

i thought we were absolutely stupendous last night,right from the back to the front everyone gave it their all and we should be proud of our lads.

watching the highlights on tv last night could that cheating hungarian have dived any higher for the free kick which resulted in their goal, i think not. my man of the match was marvin followed closely by wisey.cant wait for the return leg in hungary, josh played really well too, adrian was on the bench i think hes carrying an injury.well in a fortnights time i'll be in hungary for the second leg.

Archived