BATTLE OF CANADIANS: DE VOS vs SIMPSON/SERIOUX

fza

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

Lol, that was out of kno where.... anywho... if serioux is playing then i go milwall... if not then devos :)

Are you "Serioux"??..hahaha...I already bet on Ipswich, Benfica, Barcelona, PSG, Hannover, America (MX) and Colo-Colo.

Thanks again!

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by fza

Are you "Serioux"??..hahaha...I already bet on Ipswich, Benfica, Barcelona, PSG, Hannover, America (MX) and Colo-Colo.

Thanks again!

You bet on Barça at home, that couldn't pay very much. Even though we could only draw Sevilla at Camp Nou last year in the midnight game.

I am still thinking bout those Greeks who kept adding bets to their team for the Eurocup, think there were some big payouts there.

Probably the best league to bet on is France, as with maybe a half dozen quite close, you could probably nail a 12 or 15-1 and do well. Like taking Girondins. No other strong league in Europe is as open I'd say.

quote:Originally posted by Bertuzzi44

Colo Colo? sounds like a homer bet... who are they playing?(and did Zamorano finally retire?)

Sorry I didn`t see that episode of the Simpsons!!:D..Yeah, this betting game is Chilean, it`s called "Xperto", but of course they get all the odds from Greece so it`s official.

Colo-Colo plays Universidad Católica, the game is considered a Derby and about Zamorano, yes he retired more than a year a ago, now he`s busy looking for a super model to begin his "career" as a Dad (at 37) before the "train leaves him behind" (it`s a saying here in CHile).

quote:Originally posted by Massive Attack

If anyone wants to listen to this game live tomorrow, just click this link:

http://tinyurl.com/5e8ev

There`s something wrong with that link.

BUt I found another link from BBC.co.uk that`s broadcasting the game for those who are interested:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/shared/bsp/hi/football/statistics/teams/i/ipswich_town/html/live_hi.stm

Archived