Costa Rica vs. Canada not on live in the West?

Moosehead

We had a scare last night at the pub as well. All of the Sportsnet digital channels stated that they were showing the Bluejays game. We freaked, but took the time to flip through them all.

Thankfully, the final channel, Sportsnet West (I think), had the soccer.

Actually, considering the outcome, we should have watched baseball.....................

Man, that's not even a good joke...........I feel dirty even saying the "B" word..........I'm going to take a shower and wash my mouth out with soap :)

We had a scare last night at the pub as well. All of the Sportsnet digital channels stated that they were showing the Bluejays game. We freaked, but took the time to flip through them all.

Thankfully, the final channel, Sportsnet West (I think), had the soccer.

Actually, considering the outcome, we should have watched baseball.....................

Man, that's not even a good joke...........I feel dirty even saying the "B" word..........I'm going to take a shower and wash my mouth out with soap :)

Stupid BlueJays

Stayed up and watched the midnight broadcast. Great first half. I missed the entire second half until the 87th minute. The cable went out for over an hour. Beautiful. Man, is it a chore to support soccer in this country. The CSA sucks, the media sucks and base-****ing-ball sucks

It was out for an HOUR?! Fack.

I too was very pissed after finding out that by ordering the SportsNet digital package I could watch the same damn baseball game on 4 channels.

I guess it's lucky though that when the SportsNet West feed flaked out I jumped over to SportsNet Ontario to keep watching the game... but somehow it don't feel that way. I'm really really pissed at Shaw and at SportsNet.. especially since I stayed up till after 2am and had to get up early this morning. Where do we send emails to?

As I said above, both Sportsnet and your provider (unless it is StarChoice) can be blamed: Sportsnet because they did not put the game on two different digital feeds, and your provider because they do not give you the digital feed from your own region (because they assume it will always be the same as the regular feed from your own region). Obviously your provider's problem is a longer-term one because what they need to do is add a channel, but Sportsnet made a stupid decision in this one case.

Archived