Yallop is too short!

canso

short on experience, short on ideas, short on comprehension, short on leadership...just plain short.

I'm not saying I don't like him just because he's short, no, that would be wrong, managers should be judged on tactics, selection and motivation. But everybody knows in soccer it's an advantage to have tall players in certain positions. If your goalkeeper, centrebacks and centre forward are tall then you're off to a good start. Onstad, Watson and Radzinksi are too short to play those positions, so why does Yallop play them in those roles, if not because of some sort of short people solidarity?!?! Short people have every right to try and prove their qualities in a tall man's world, but this isn't the corporate workplace PC bull****, this is World Cup soccer!!

Stop trying to prove your short man's political agenda Frank and get Lars and Big Kev on the field!

We're a big nation, let's play like one!!

If you're advocating that Kevin McKenna should start of Radzinski, then I think you're a bit short on brain cells. Radzinski plays because he is our best player, no matter what his size.

Lars for Pat and Kevin for Watson are changes that would probably get some support here, including from me.

quote:Originally posted by canso

short on experience, short on ideas, short on comprehension, short on leadership...just plain short.

I'm not saying I don't like him just because he's short, no, that would be wrong, managers should be judged on tactics, selection and motivation. But everybody knows in soccer it's an advantage to have tall players in certain positions. If your goalkeeper, centrebacks and centre forward are tall then you're off to a good start. Onstad, Watson and Radzinksi are too short to play those positions, so why does Yallop play them in those roles, if not because of some sort of short people solidarity?!?! Short people have every right to try and prove their qualities in a tall man's world, but this isn't the corporate workplace PC bull****, this is World Cup soccer!!

Stop trying to prove your short man's political agenda Frank and get Lars and Big Kev on the field!

Pass the dutchie pon the left hand side...

Pass the dutchie pon the left hand side...

it all makes sense now, Imhof is the player Yallop used to be, a solid right back, effective within his role, but not much good for anything else. So now, Frank is trying to prove that a short right back can boss the midfield, trying to prove a point for short guys who wan't to play like Gerrard even though they're built like Gary Neville!

it all makes sense now, Imhof is the player Yallop used to be, a solid right back, effective within his role, but not much good for anything else. So now, Frank is trying to prove that a short right back can boss the midfield, trying to prove a point for short guys who wan't to play like Gerrard even though they're built like Gary Neville!

Imhof is defensive midfielder, and always has been for the MNT, even under Osieck, so there goes that theory. [8)]

Archived