It's almost 5AM, and I can't sleep...

RS

I'm completely dumbfounded by what we witnessed tonight.

As positive as I generally am, I have a sinking feeling that we just watched our shot at WC 2006 evaporate before our eyes.

No DeVos and no Stalteri next game. Travel away to Saprissa. We'll have the youngest roster ever produced by a Canadian team for a WCQ match (Hutch, Hume, and Simpson will all start).

I hope the boys can harness the pure fire and hatred that I'm sure they are all feeling right now and produce a Honduran sized ass-kicking in the Monster's Cave.

And if we don't qualify, I hope the CSA sues the refs, CONCACAF and FIFA for this debacle.

I was actually rather drunk when I watched this match on tape. The crap that went on in the last five minutes made me as sober as the day I was born.

I congratulate the Vees that were at the match, not only for creating a great atmosphere (you boys were heard loud and clear throughout), but for the restraint you showed for not kicking the sh.it out of the officiating crew after the match. I'm not so sure I could have resisted.

I'm hurting here too Rudi...at 2:00 but I am going to bed knowing that our team tried their hearts out tonight and that they will come out like angry rabid pitbulls on Wednesday. Robbery or not, if we go down this time it will be going down fighting. Get some sleep.

quote:Originally posted by Rudi

I'm completely dumbfounded by what we witnessed tonight.

As positive as I generally am, I have a sinking feeling that we just watched our shot at WC 2006 evaporate before our eyes.

And if we don't qualify, I hope the CSA sues the refs, CONCACAF and FIFA for this debacle.

If we don't qualify, then it's too late to do anything.

We make a stand now againsty CONCACAF corruption or we simply get hoped again !

How can the CSA bring players over for this disgrace ! How can they sell tickets to this farce !

Professional wrestling is more honest !

Archived