WCQ: Canada vs. Honduras match thread [R]

DJT

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

im utterly ****ing disgusted.....i slammed my tv off once that ****ing mexican ass**** game one of the canadian coaches a red card. Horse ****. the penalty was bull but at least we can partly blame it on Jazic's ****ty pass.....but the honduran defender didnt even make contact with the ball let alone the player in his own box to draw that horse **** foul to disalow occean's goal. And then the ref has the nerve to give a canadian coach a red card for arguing? some1 said a few weeks ago that we should play our home game sin europe....well **** lets join uefa they can ref there. I hope the censor cuts some of my stuff out cause im was too pisse doff to correct it myself.

Hey SABuffalo, sorry... the ref first gave a very dodgy penalty call which Honduras scored on to make it 1-1. Then Canada roared back to the other end of the pitch, and scored, only to have it disallowed because of a nonexistent foul.

In the first case, there seemed to be no contact to draw the penalty call.

In the second case, the Honduran girl was untouched. Literally untouched.

Stalteri got thrown out for throwing a water bottle out on the pitch in frustration. The ref is lucky he got out without being lynched. No way would he have survived if he'd made those calls against Honduras, in Honduras.

and to think jazic was one of the better players all game then he goes and makes this ****ty pass. For the record, i thought watson and onstad had decent games.......de Guzman didnt impress me much as he made too many stupid passes tho he had some good moments.....best ref i'vev seen in concacaf in.......****ING NEVER that guy should be beaten twice by each one of the V's.

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

**** jazic. if you aren't absolutely ****ing shattered don't bother playing for us ever again.

How can you blame Jazic? None of this would have happened if the ref had at least half his sight working. He played well today.

We should honour the boys. We should hang the ref.

my god, what else could we be we be up agaisnt. this it totaly F*CKED. FIFA should get confacf under control. Those were the worst calls I've ever seen. Something MUST be done. I truely ope the ref dies tonight, a very painfully death. I'm up for killing him! What can be done about think???

I think we should pull out but i just dont want to give up hope if us not makinng it to the World Cup. It's a dream that will never die for me and I'm sure many of you.

quote:Originally posted by Christian B.

That F**ing Mexican referee should not leave Canada alive. We don't accept corruption in Canada. At least put him in jail.

What, in this country? The CSA will probably honour him with a halftime show the next time he comes up north.

The CSA has to take drastic action from this BS match. Frankly they should seriously consider withdrawing from qualifying unless we can have ref's from Europe officiate our remaining matches. This piece of SH#T from Mexico just knocked Canada out of the World Cup. If this is the best officiating CONCACAF can offer, I would rather we didn't bother. This ref was obviously on the take.

And what action will CONCACAF take ? Canada has been knocked out of the World Cup due to gross incompetance and/or bribery ?

If amends can't be made, pull out ! And I don't give a f*ck if that mexican scum ever ref's again, because that doesn't change the fact that Canada has just been ****ed out of the World Cup.

quote:Originally posted by redhat

Hey fza, could you email me which games you want sent? Belize, Guatemala, Honduras?

This game was certainly much better, aside from these Mex refs (if we can call them refs)...

At least I heard that Canada played very well..so I`ll go with the game tonight against Honduras and if it`s possible the game on Wednesday (Costa Rica) because I have a feeling something good`s going to happen!!..

Thanks again man!!..

Archived