WCQ: Canada vs. Honduras match thread [R]

DJT

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

halftime: 0-0!!

i say bring on simpson for jazic and occean for pesch.

hutchinson is showing why so many v's have so much belief in his ability to hold our backline - if watson ever realizes he's a dinosaur hutch can easily play central defence for us.

de guzman is showing why he is rated so highly in germany. absolutely fantastic half.

best chances go to honduras. the play was equal i'd say between the teams.

radz had a chance cleared by the skin of a hondurans chinny chin chin.

The back 4 does look very weak. Imhoff has seen a lot of the ball, but his distibution is poor, and as a holding mid he does not seem to be doing much holding. Doesn't seem to play with a lot of poise. Overall, better half for Honduras, but some positives for us to build off. Radz does look dangerous on every touch, Pesch just doesn't seem like he is on the same page as him.

Backs very poor and slow

Imhof : get out now !!!

Pesch... better than against Guatemala, more visible in the last 15 minutes, but not enough

Onstad... give him pension

We are more often in the last 20 meters than against the Guats

Everything still possible, but stop losing stupid balls in the midfield

i'd like to see how serioux would do as a central defender. possible back line v. costa rica:

rb-hutchinson

cd-de vos

cd-serioux

lw-simpson

i've figured out the problem with pat onstad. he isn't a poor judge. he's LAZY.

how did that guy walk in on the goal line unchallenged. pitiful of pat. same goes for the off-side ruiz (and i am positive after seeing the replay MANY times that he was so) goal.

ps-i am starting to hate blue and white uniforms!

pss-i guess i am overexaggerating de guzman (but relatively canadian speaking he's been a zidane!), but a lot of his mistakes are down to the pitch - i say he is the best player on the field for both teams.

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

i'd like to see how serioux would do as a central defender. possible back line v. costa rica:

rb-hutchinson

cd-de vos

cd-serioux

lw-simpson

i've figured out the problem with pat onstad. he isn't a poor judge. he's LAZY.

how did that guy walk in on the goal line unchallenged. pitiful of pat. same goes for the off-side ruiz (and i am positive after seeing the replay MANY times that he was so) goal.

Are you talking about thaty guy coming base line at the end of the half? If yes, Pat did the right thing by staying at his post. At goalkeeper camps if come out of your net during a 3 goals situation (someone coming base line) you'll have some push up to do....

Archived