Pro Soccer Success, A Notion

leekoo

quote:Originally posted by ted

And of course it has been pointed out before that the NFL had to do the same thing when they started. Yep the National Football League had to pay to be on TV at the beginning and look at the coverage they get now.

It would cost app. $30k per show to produce and I cannot see a network refusing a deal that provided them with free programming and a potential fan base with valuable demographics as Gerry described.

Ted

I was just pointing out that a television station would not be buying rights to televise a new league therefore giving a new league a huge cash flow which some posters on this board seem to think would be the case. There's nothing wrong with paying to get "the product" on TV and I never said that a network would turn down free programming.

I was just pointing out the facts.

quote:Originally posted by Krammerhead

So, had I used the word "vagina" or "pu$$y" instead of the word "cock" I would therefore be uttering heterophobic comments? Of course not, which is what makes your claim of homophobia laughable.

Homophobia is a fear or hatred of homosexuals. In no post did I mention homosexuals, neither a hatred of them or a fear of them.

again--you used the term- "In your case it's give them enough cock and they choke themselves."

You didn't use twat or anything else. You suggested that I or anyone else, who doesn't agree with you should die a death by choking on cock, is pretty HOMOphobic or at the least, profound hatred for homosexuals, so much so that you associated those that you cannot bully-- with homosexual images. Your intention was to shame me with the image of me sucking cock and shut up.

You still not have presented one idea of how to bring people into the stadium besides "let the product sell itself" which hasn't ever worked in this country.

try be clever instead of being the skinhead trapped in an overweight middle aged man body...and instead of challenging me to fights and comparing me to turd, put your money were your heart is and buy a team and run it your way.

But you'd need to leave your moms basement to do that.

Archived