Our last 9 International Matches

soccerbeast

Here are the results from our last 9 internationals.....see if you can spot a trend?

Lost 3 - 2 v Finland

Lost 1 - 5 v Czech Republic

Lost 0 - 3 v Ireland

Won:D 1 - 0 v Barbados

Lost 0 - 1 v Wales

Won:D 4 - 0 v belize

won:D 4 - 0 V Belize

Lost 0 - 1 v USA

Lost 0 - 2 V Guatemala

3 wins 6 loses.....note our 3 wins came against countries lower

in the rankings then us.

goals for : 12 goals against: 15

The only trend I can see is that it is frustrating to be a

Canadian soccer fan.

Why bother comparing rankings? How often do we play?

Do we have the money to schedule the games that would satisfy you?

Did you see the games involving Finland, Estonia, and Wales?

Those are friendlies. If they count, then what about the wins

against Honduras, T&T, Costa Rica, and Mexico?

I suggest we wait after the results in this round. If we go thru,

what's the trend then ?

quote:Originally posted by redhat

If you're going to post on this board, a true fan of the MNT

would know.

God we play once in a blue moon, and even rare when we play well.

The CSA does sugar coat it's match reports, i read on theie site

that the played well vs hearts and Millwall, but was told on

another football chat site : pieandbovril.co.uk That Canada was

poor organized and played poor so whom am i to believe? By the results

odf the Guatemale, the non CSA report seems more acurate.

quote:Originally posted by soccerbeast

I got the results of the FIFA web site, don't blame me.

I still contend that your a dumb@ss. The thing that I find interesting about the last 9 results, is that if you take away the 1-0 imaginary game with the U.S., our 9th last game would have been the 2-0 loss to Cuba in the 2003 Gold Cup. Who was our coach for that game? Holger Osiek. Please tell me again Soccerb!tch why Holger should still be our coach?

God we play once in a blue moon, and even rare when we play well.

The CSA does sugar coat it's match reports, i read on theie site

that the played well vs hearts and Millwall, but was told on

another football chat site : pieandbovril.co.uk That Canada was

poor organized and played poor so whom am i to believe? By the results

odf the Guatemale, the non CSA report seems more acurate.

So you'd rather beleive a english chat site in which the majority of people posting their opinions were not at the games rather than the CSA reports (which if I remember correctly were just reprinted stories from Milwall and Hearts reporters)?

I was at those games, I can tell you that Canada outclassed their opponents. But I suppose you'd rather believe what some english fans have prattled on about.

we couldnt have been that bad....they picked up two of our players and took them home with them.

i also used to think the rankings were bunk, but when you get handed your hat by a team full of players from a third world domestic league, who is ranked only a few spots higher than you....it kind of makes me think that there might be something to them.

quote:Originally posted by trueviking

we couldnt have been that bad....they picked up two of our players and took them home with them.

i also used to think the rankings were bunk, but when you get handed your hat by a team full of players from a third world domestic league, who is ranked only a few spots higher than you....it kind of makes me think that there might be something to them.

This is Millwall and Hearts were talking about not Man Utd and Celtic,

Millwall & hearts are so hard up for player they will take anyone, no offence to the players selected, but if that had signed for BIG clubs

then i would be impressed.

quote:Originally posted by trueviking

Still bunk, but one thing they do reflect is a points system which rewards (or rather can reward) actualy just playing the fu'king game once in a while.

Which is something quite evidently the Canadian Mens National Team dosen't do quite enough.

quote:Originally posted by Krammerhead

So you'd rather beleive a english chat site in which the majority of people posting their opinions were not at the games rather than the CSA reports (which if I remember correctly were just reprinted stories from Milwall and Hearts reporters)?

I was at those games, I can tell you that Canada outclassed their opponents. But I suppose you'd rather believe what some english fans have prattled on about.

First of all it's a scottish site, just like this, not english

world of difference there mate. Even after playing those two friendlies, what excuse did they Canadian team have for playing

so terrible against Guatemala?

First of all it's a scottish site, just like this, not english

world of difference there mate. Even after playing those two friendlies, what excuse did they Canadian team have for playing

so terrible against Guatemala?

Yes, but does a milk cow chew her cud on the left side of the river? That is the real question. And, it is a line of inquiry that makes a helluva lot more sense than anything you've posted, nut bar. Your arguments are circular and fragmented and self-consuming. Come on, SoccerBeast, tell us what you really think. What sort of line-up would you use for our team? What tactics would you use to fire the lads up?

The line up i have posted on "eighteen" thread. As far as firing them

up first the players who have chosen club over country, and we know who that is, wouldn't be invited back, under any circumstances. Also play the Our youth team that did so well at the world youth finals, losing to spain in the quarters, and let the vet's sit and watch players actually play as a team that might do the trick.

Archived