Canada-Guatemala Match Thread [R]

Massive Attack

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sportsnet's update on Costa Rica vs. Honduras is behind. The score is now 2-2. Costa Rica took the lead and Honduras tied it within one minute, then Honduras took the lead and Costa Rica tied it within one minute.

I am not from Vancouver and have never been to the stadium... ...so it's my first time seeing it on telly.

Seems like a good sized crowd... ...(I can only see one side of the stadium as the cameras are mostly situated in the side of the main-stand, I guess) I can't quite give you a number but it looks decent. There are quite a bit of Guatemala fans though... ...(a pinch of blue shirts mixed into our crowd)

We have been better in the last 5-10 mins... ...actually got some attacking chances but nothing really came close.

Guz is out and "our" boy, Serioux is in!

I really expect Frankie to give the players a Frank Yallop Experience in the dressing room and come out strong in the 2nd half.

I cannot go to bed like this... ...

quote:Originally posted by ballboy

What bothers you, DJT? Wanna share?

(I didn't see too many faults... ...)

Off the top of my head I've counted four complete plays that we've missed because they were showing replays. One of those plays was a corner kick and two others ended with the fans reacting loudly, so something interesting must have happened (I think they were fouls or offsides).

Archived