fresh from the guatemalan supporters page

nolando

"""""ES GUATEMALA MI PATRIA ADOARDA POR MAS QUE DIGAN NINGUNA ES IGUAL

LA AFICION AL FUBOL LOS APOYA VAMOS GANANDDO SELLECION NACIONAL!!!!!!

LA SELECCION CHAPINA CON TODO EL CORAZON A LA VICTORIA SE LANZA Y VENCERA

CON SU GARRA Y ENTREGA NO HAY EQUIPO QUE PUEDA Y POR SIEMPRE GUATEMALA GANARA!!!!!

GUATEMALA! GUATEMALA! GUATEMALA!

VAMOS CHAPINES EL TRIUNFO ES DE TODOS!!!""""""

blah blah ........ BLOWS GOATS

quote:Originally posted by Guatemala01

sorry i got carried away, by his insults to my people......

you should see nolando is cussing too much in that forum.....C.mon guys dont be cry babies, Your canadian Mate did it in our site, what is our site trash you can come trash on it and insult, but if i do it you guys start crying,,,,its game day guys....support your country dont insult and get racial....

I already addressed Don Guatemala and the other folks that want to insult people's nationalities and countries (check the Trash-Talk Board). It's not cool or right if you are a Yank, a Canuck or a Chapin. Doesn't matter who you are.

Support your country. No need to insult any one else's. That includes Don Guatemala (al insultar a mi patria EE.UU cuando respondio no fue necesario, tampoco).

And yes, Don Guatemala. I would love to buy you a beer sometime...

quote:Originally posted by Guatemala01

sorry i got carried away, by his insults to my people......

you should see nolando is cussing too much in that forum.....C.mon guys dont be cry babies, Your canadian Mate did it in our site, what is our site trash you can come trash on it and insult, but if i do it you guys start crying,,,,its game day guys....support your country dont insult and get racial....

I already addressed Don Guatemala and the other folks that want to insult people's nationalities and countries (check the Trash-Talk Board). It's not cool or right if you are a Yank, a Canuck or a Chapin. Doesn't matter who you are.

Support your country. No need to insult any one else's. That includes Don Guatemala (al insultar a mi patria EE.UU cuando respondio no fue necesario, tampoco).

And yes, Don Guatemala. I would love to buy you a beer sometime...

Archived