Official Trash Talk Thread

Daniel

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by massimo

Speaking with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent;

We will crush them like little insects!!

We will chew on them for the half...then eat the remains for the second half. YYYAAAAA!

Canada 2

Insects 0

:D

Yea that way it will keep them shut!:D:D

quote:Originally posted by torontosupport

omg.jpg

This is the WAR God and you have unleashed a series of BAD LUCK upon your team, Good luck Gentleman. I thought you had better class than the American side, but I see you have the same feelings inside as them. We will let the game speak for itself, but the Mayan vibration should have not been touched,,,,,that is bad luck not even we mess with that..........soccer trash talk is good for the game, but insulting heritage.......you will start the WQ with a loss to Guatemala. [B)]

quote:Originally posted by Luis_Rancagua

In Spanish, I told the Guatemalan guy to: Come mierda maricon. See if you could translate this statement.

ESTE MENSAJE SOLO ES PARA VOS LUISITO:

Te deberia dar verguenza ser de sangre latina y apoyar a el equipo de el hombre europeo....y si naciste alli pues no ay problema podes ser canadiense, pero para insultar a la misma gente de donde venis. no tenes futuro chavo....

Solo una cosa te digo,,,: abris la boca bien grande porque los chapines se van a cagar en tu boca tanto que asta tu familia va tener que comer mierda tambien para ayudarte un poco.

Win or lose, the Guatemalans will be returning to their top of the line Pintos and tin roof mansions.

We've got to stop the ploliferation of money into the country by any means neccesary, first we kick their collective asses in the qualifier, then we boycott coffee!

quote:Originally posted by Guatemala01

Te deberia dar verguenza ser de sangre latina y apoyar a el equipo de el hombre europeo....y si naciste alli pues no ay problema podes ser canadiense, pero para insultar a la misma gente de donde venis. no tenes futuro chavo....

Solo una cosa te digo,,,: abris la boca bien grande porque los chapines se van a cagar en tu boca tanto que asta tu familia va tener que comer mierda tambien para ayudarte un poco.

...y tu mama tambien.

quote:Originally posted by Guatemala01

Doest matter if he is latino! he's born here he is Canadian! my parents come from Peru and I support Canada because I am Canadian! and just because am Latin doesnt mean I will support Guatemala or any other latin country over Canada!

Archived