Canada v Costa Rica -Supporters Section

Vancouver Fan

quote:Originally posted by bettermirror

wow what luck for me! i am sitting in section M. i ordered them over ticketmaster without checking this board and they offered my section m seats. wicked. i am stoked to meet you guys. going with my dad.

Thats great.What seat and row # are you in?

• 2 weeks later...

Come on Canadians support your team¡¡¡

even though your next game is against my country (Honduras) You shouldnt give up support your team, if you really love this sport start by going to the stadium because if you dont then dont ask for your team to play well and to win.

I know that you feel worldcup 2006 is over for you but know is when you must start to prove the maple leaf blood that travels through your vains.

Support team Canada and then expect a better future,

A friend and I hope you admit me as a new voyageur

Jorge

even though your next game is against my country (Honduras) You shouldnt give up support your team, if you really love this sport start by going to the stadium because if you dont then dont ask for your team to play well and to win.

I know that you feel worldcup 2006 is over for you but know is when you must start to prove the maple leaf blood that travels through your vains.

Jorge

Jorge

quote:Originally posted by JCatracho

Jorge

Thanks for the support, friend, but multiple posts will only get you in trouble, so be careful[:I].Your intentions are much appreciated.

I stood next to the Honduran fans in Edmonton at the edge of the Voyageur section, and except for a bit of off colour chanting, one encoursion each into the oppositions area, and a bit of shoving (by me[8)]), there were good feelings all around. Your fans earned my respect especially, after the travesty that occurred on the field, by leaving quietly.

I think we will have good support for our boys the Hardcore will be there the Voyageurs and the SouthSiders dishing out Agro. I just hope our boys come with somehting to show and realy lay out the Ticos it is startinng to get a little cold but not enought to warant the long johns that the Ticos will need when they play here.

I look forward to another tailgater before the match and would be nice to see all the fans out for that !

Cheers

Footy

quote:Originally posted by Current Champ

Does anybody know if Nazz made it back from Australia or not?

I know if I went there I'd probably stay for a couple years.

I have my bus ticket, but I haven't heard about my game ticket. I may be forced to panic.

I've been back for 5 days.A nasty computer virus and some bad news at work have prevented me from posting.It's been a strange week.21 hours on a plane with no sleep and jet lag will do that.I really missed being here and I should be up and running by tommorrow.There are still about ten tickets available and i am waiting payment for about 20 others.I should be Ok once I start e mailing everyone.

Sorry ,but I just got to an Internet Cafe.I'll give a full update soon.Hope everyone will get excited again.A win against Hoduras will make things interesting at the very least.

Archived