Canada v Costa Rica -Supporters Section

Vancouver Fan

I've asked for 80 tickets.

SECTION M ROWS 2 TO 5 SEATS 1-20

I'm not sure when I'll have the tickets but I'll let everyone know when I do.Hopefully I'll have them by the August 18th match and I can distribute many of them there.

I hope that I can count on the same individuals that made the Guatemala venture a success and maybe get some others that couldn't make it before.

Post here or E-mail me if you are interested and I'll put the tickets on hold for you.

I have a confirmation for our tickets from ticketmaster.The price is $33 per ticket once again.

Send cheques to:

Nazz Catania

4805 Georgia St.

Burnaby B.C. v5c 2w1

Include return address and quantity of tickets required.

Could this topic have a sticky and replace the Guatemala topic sticky?

Snake you are on the list for 2 tix.

BTW,Anyone wanting to get tickets from me in Edmonton let me know.I'll be there and can bring some Costa Rica tickets with me.

So far there has been a good response with nearly 50 of the 80 tickets already spoken for.Most of the response has been from locals.I hope more of you from out of town will be able to make it.

quote:Originally posted by soccerbeast

Save your money folks we're done for. Lets regroup for South Africa

How many threads are you going to go on to tell everyone how everythings in the toilet?Your routine is getting dull.

I've purchased 80 tickets at $33 each out of my own pocket.You do the math.I don't need you to come here and give people with hope and desire to watch Canada through thick and thin a reason not to show up.

I can't belive how you are going out of your way to make matters worse than they already are.Are you for real man?

Honestly. One year of trouble in Iraq and you're already throwing in the towel. Buck up, this is what making the world safe for democracy is all about. It's a friggin' rollercoaster ride.

No one's throwing in the towel. We're sick of the same mistakes being made over and over again. The Americans have taken great strides in soccer. Our progress in soccer is like your Vietnam, Lebanon, Somalia and Iraq (and who knows what lies ahead) all rolled into one.

We have legitimate grievances. At least there is some real light at the end of the tunnel for us if we make the right turns. There are positives. But it's scary when you see the team management bound and determined to crash.

Vnacouver Fan, thanks for your hard work and commitment in this endeavour, especially the putting of your own money on the line. We need more go-to guys like you.

I can't make it because it is mid-week, but I'll be there in spirit with you guys no matter what happens before or during.

quote:Originally posted by nolando

Yeah, Nazz, thanks again for everything. My crew had a really great time thanks to your efforts!!

Thanks for the kind words everyone.Despite the result it really was a good time.

Nolando,let me know if your crew wants to do it again for Costa Rica.

There is still about 25 of the 80 tickets unspoken for.It should be another sellout for section M.

This time I will rope off the section to keep any undesireables from entering.

Well you know, even if this was the last WCQ game and we had lost all of the games I'd still go. Soccerbeast is a whiner and a tool. However if there is a Costa Rican in my seat this time who refuses to leave he'll find himself taking a leap off the top of the bleachers as I did last game.

quote:Originally posted by Vancouver Fan

How many threads are you going to go on to tell everyone how everythings in the toilet?Your routine is getting dull.

I've purchased 80 tickets at $33 each out of my own pocket.You do the math.I don't need you to come here and give people with hope and desire to watch Canada through thick and thin a reason not to show up.

I can't belive how you are going out of your way to make matters worse than they already are. Are you for real man?

See Nazz, I told you that you are articulate.

Come on you guys let's help Nazz out of what might be a sticky situation. I'm making the trip again.

Does anybody really expect to only see their team win? What kind of fan doesn't support their team through thick and thin?

It might be another 4 years until a home game and 6 more years for a game in Vancouver!!!!

Hey Vancouver Fan are you going to the Edmonton game? Can you bring some of the tickets for the Costa Rica match? I'll grab mine and my brother can probably figure out what he's going to do. Might make the transaction smoother and might be a good chance to sell a few more.

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by matthew

Hey Vancouver Fan are you going to the Edmonton game? Can you bring some of the tickets for the Costa Rica match? I'll grab mine and my brother can probably figure out what he's going to do. Might make the transaction smoother and might be a good chance to sell a few more.

cheers,

matthew

Yes,I was definitely planning on doing that.I'll have roughly 20 tickets with me.I have some available in rows 2,3,4and 5.

See ya there.

Soccerbeast!!!

I am gonna kick you square in the ****ing nuts. Come to one of the next 2 qualifiers you mama's boy ***** ****bag!!! I'll sort you out about supporting a team you ****. My close friends have complained to me about you and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you just seem to want everyone else to live with you in negativeland. You are not even funny, you are just a peice of ****. Get ****ed you ****in ****, and if you don't think I can back this up just ask around.

quote:Originally posted by Current Champ

Soccerbeast!!!

I am gonna kick you square in the ****ing nuts. Come to one of the next 2 qualifiers you mama's boy ***** ****bag!!! I'll sort you out about supporting a team you ****. My close friends have complained to me about you and I gave you the benefit of the doubt, but you just seem to want everyone else to live with you in negativeland. You are not even funny, you are just a peice of ****. Get ****ed you ****in ****, and if you don't think I can back this up just ask around.

If the Calgary Flames had that kind of energy that would not have

Made canadian hockey look pathetic in the Stanley cup final. You failed to mention whats to be positive about Frank Yallops team,

can you name even one after that pathetic display, i doubt too.

Archived