WISA KRAKOW-REAL MADRID [R]

Polish_LYNX_Fan

Guest Jeffery S.

Please, take it to Madrid. I am always amazed how teams go into games vs the big clubs with avant-shellshock. Just a couple days a go Getafe, recently up to 2nd division, lost only 1-0 to them. But you have to know how to foul a Zidane to do it, and give the ref crap if he is too protective of the stars.

No Spain team in the top two divisions is as soft as the majority of teams facing Madrid from elsewhere.

well we lost 2-0 the score does not indicate how we played. Beckham playe **** AND I MEAN ****. Zidan and Ronaldo got subbed off they played half ass as well. Roberto Carlos is still class. Morientes scred 2 goals (2nd in the 90th) 2 bad cause we could have maybe stole a win in Madrin but with 2 goals down its prolly UEFA CUP for us. The fans were amazing Real was impressed FIGO is GAY, eventhough he had good thing to say about our fans and our side.

JAZDA JAZDA JAZDA BIALA GWIAZDA !!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Anyhow, not a good result for Wislow considering they're in-season already and Madrid are still early in their pre-season. Two weeks from now Madrid will be in better shape.
quote:

Wisla played 2 games in their season so far and 2 against a CRAP and I mean CRAP team from Georgia in the 2nd round of the CL. Madrid, eventhough they are just going to get their season started should have played better, full respect goes out to WISLA considering one of their players is worth more than the Polish I division. 2-0 ( should have been a lot different, is nothing to CRY about cant wait for the re-match in spain. I'm curious to see how many fans will make the trip. Hopefulyl it will be the same as in Schalke (2000-3000) maybe even more for a 4-1 victory :)

Well, if it's not Wisla then some other team.

There are currently three polish teams in the UEFA Cup, and three Ukrainian ones. Since Wisla will be pretty much relegated there is a strong chance that one of your four will meet one of our three (or 4 if Dynamo gets knocked out and barring that they all progress)

FT Petrzalka 0 - 3 Dnipro D'petrovsk

FT Illitchivets Mariupol 0 - 0 Austria Vienna

FT Metalurg Donetsk 3 - 0 Tiraspol

FT Terek Grozny 1 - 0 Lech Poznan

FT Amica Wronki 1 - 0 Kispest Honved

FT TSU Tbilisi 0 - 1 Legia Warsaw

Archived