Dylan Hughes called up for Wales

quote:Originally posted by Ptang

As I have already said, I have seen a concacaf nation play. I watched Canada actually lose to a second string Welsh team only a couple of months ago.

I also said they were the poorest team I have seen in a long time (I haven't missed a Welsh match for six years. Canada were as poor as Scotland and Azerbaijan (and that is poor).

Sorry.

Nice to see an honest opinion of our program from a neutral,and you are right we deserve to be where we are behind

countries like Scotland ,cause the manager has no direction for the team and his player selections have got to be questioned. I can't see

the Welsh Fa putting up with a player who only shows up when he want's

yet complains cause he and his mates have to sit in economy class on

a plane? Only in Canada you say..........PITY

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Ptang

As I have already said, I have seen a concacaf nation play. I watched Canada actually lose to a second string Welsh team only a couple of months ago.

I also said they were the poorest team I have seen in a long time (I haven't missed a Welsh match for six years. Canada were as poor as Scotland and Azerbaijan (and that is poor).

Sorry.

The poorest team you've seen? As poor as Azerbaijan? Well I guess we must be equal to Wales then, because Azerbaijan tied Wales 1-1 today, haha moron. The Welsh are pathetic.

CANADA

CANADA

CAN-A-DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Archived