Canadian qualifiers on internet radio

way2goeh

I live in São Paulo, Brasil and it´s impossible to watch the qualifiers. Now that Radio Unica went Ch 11, I can´t even listen to the games. I don´t care if its in english, spanish or even chinese. I want to hear the games!!!!! I want to hear the " GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL................. CAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Please help me and all canadians outside of North America.

thank you :D

quote:Originally posted by Sigma

I would think the games against Guatemala, Costa Rica and Honduras should be available some where on the internet in Spanish.

Yea you would have to look for a radio station from Guatemala!..... Does anyone know if Sportsnet will broadcast the game live??? or else I might go to a bar and watch it there but it will be full of guatemalians fans there

Unfortunatly on August 18 I'll be in Los Angeles so I won't be able to watch the game on Sportsnet. I know that there is a huge Guatemalan community in the L.A. area so if anybody knows where I could go to listen the game there even if I'm the only non-guatemalan in the place I would be extremely grateful. I'm even willing to risk my own life while watching the game in an ennemy zone.

quote:Originally posted by Christian B.

Unfortunatly on August 18 I'll be in Los Angeles so I won't be able to watch the game on Sportsnet. I know that there is a huge Guatemalan community in the L.A. area so if anybody knows where I could go to listen the game there even if I'm the only non-guatemalan in the place I would be extremely grateful. I'm even willing to risk my own life while watching the game in an ennemy zone.

I think there will be many sports bars that will pass the games try to find a latin bar! I think there will be a charge at the of $10 or $20 because they will catch the game fron Pro Star soccer connection who are in charge of broadcasting games fron CONCACAF and SouthAmerica

• 2 weeks later...
quote:Originally posted by way2goeh

I live in São Paulo, Brasil and it´s impossible to watch the qualifiers. Now that Radio Unica went Ch 11, I can´t even listen to the games. I don´t care if its in english, spanish or even chinese. I want to hear the games!!!!! I want to hear the " GGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL................. CAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAAAAAAAAAA DAAAAAAAAAAAA. Please help me and all canadians outside of North America.

thank you :D

[^]Hello honored enemy of Guatemala, it is our honor to take battle with you and may the team that puts the best effort win, even though my instinct tells me to let you suffer, I am required to be a Guatemalan and help my victim.... enjoy nad log in early or else you wont get on....

Guetemala 2 Canada 1

www.emisorasunidas.com

Archived