Radzinski joins Fulham

Reza

Ha!!!

Top six I says! Top Six.

Yeah, I'll admit I've been way too busy to follow the goings on England way this summer but I don't think Fulham are so far behind the Charltons, Boltons, Villas, even Newcastles and Liverpools of the league that they can't crawl up into the top third. If they finish in the lower half of the table I think there will be a lot of questions asked of Coleman.

But you never know. Luck can run harsh and it can run kind. Some unfortunate injuries and a club the size of Fulham just dosen't have the resources to do anything but band aid.

And I think we're going to see lots of Radz. Lots. This was a quick team last year that still had a winning record (I think) after loosing that slut Saha mid-campain. Yeah, they never realy did find quite the same attacking bite but they were still a threat against every side they played. So Radz's pace is going to fit right in. And with real service from the midfield and defence if he gets rolling lets see Coleman keep him off the pitch.

John's just a pup (but what a pup) so I don't know how much time he'll get. Lot more this year I'm sure, but still, not half the season either. Cole's old. With Boa Morte in one guarenteed starting possition and him, Radz., McBride, and John fighting for playing time in the other I dought he'll be as productive as last year.

So we've got Cole's age and speed working against him. McBride's pace may also be his undoing on an othewise fleet footed squad (McBride will do better this year. His fitness must have improved). And John's age meaning he'll have to be nursed into the lineup. John is a money maker for Fulham (they're hoping) so he's an investment that needs to be carefully groomed. All good signs for Radz. Good signs.

The world according to Cheeta. My only excuse after sticking out my spotted neck is I'm a way behind the times in the EPL this summer so I may be lacking just a wee bit of info. Little knowledge, dangerous thing.

Did I mention I blew in Mimglow's EPL pool last year?

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

Anyone else find it wierd hearing Blowton and Charlton in consideration for top 6?

Yeah for sure. I think you're going to see both team come back down to earth this season, especially Bolton.

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

Anyone else find it wierd hearing Blowton and Charlton in consideration for top 6?

Yeah for sure. I think you're going to see both team come back down to earth this season, especially Bolton.

Archived