FUNNY...VERY VERY FUNNY!!!!

Polish_LYNX_Fan

I have visions of us being loaded in some club in Germany in 06, celebrating a win and the DJ will put that song on 'meeeina heeeee, meeeina a haaa-aaaaa' and we will all absolutely lose it.

Does anyone know what that song's called? I totally want it now. hahaha

cheers,

matthew

the first song is by a romanian artist called Heiduci- the song is called Drago si something like that look for it on z103.5 Heiduci is a girl by the way and she is preforming in Toronto the DOCKS PIZZA PIZZA SUMER RUSH :) tickets $25 available @ ticketmaster or z103.5 office. What a commercial:) so yeah what do u say we make this the offical soundtrack of the VOYAGEURS :) heheh

quote:Originally posted by matthew

I have visions of us being loaded in some club in Germany in 06, celebrating a win and the DJ will put that song on 'meeeina heeeee, meeeina a haaa-aaaaa' and we will all absolutely lose it.

Does anyone know what that song's called? I totally want it now. hahaha

cheers,

matthew

You burned that image into my head. Let's make it happen.

quote:Originally posted by Polish_LYNX_Fan

the first song is by a romanian artist called Heiduci- the song is called Drago si something like that look for it on z103.5 Heiduci is a girl by the way and she is preforming in Toronto the DOCKS PIZZA PIZZA SUMER RUSH :) tickets $25 available @ ticketmaster or z103.5 office. What a commercial:) so yeah what do u say we make this the offical soundtrack of the VOYAGEURS :) heheh

LOL That was classic! Thanks Polish Lynx Fan! By the way, the correct title of that song is "Dragostea Din Tei", and it's a very uplifting song to say the least. It will be great song to play after a very tough away win against Costa Rica in the fall. ;)

quote:Originally posted by Polish_LYNX_Fan

LOL That was classic! Thanks Polish Lynx Fan! By the way, the correct title of that song is "Dragostea Din Tei", and it's a very uplifting song to say the least. It will be great song to play after a very tough away win against Costa Rica in the fall. ;)

by the way here is the TRANSLATION

Love Under The Linden Trees (Dragostea din tei)

Ma-ia-hii

Ma-ia-huu

Ma-ia-hoo

Ma-ia-haa

Hello, it´s me, a haiduc*

And I pray, my love, embrace the happiness

Hello, hello, it´s me Picasso,

I gave you beep, and i´m neat

But know that I´m not asking you anything.

Refrain:

You want to go, but you don´t take me, no

You don´t take me, no, you don´t take me no..

Your face and the love under the linden trees

Remind me of your eyes.

I´m calling you, to say, what I´m feeling now

Hello, my love, it´s me happiness

Hello, hello, it´s me again, Picasso,

I gave you a beep, and i´m neat

But know that I´m not asking you anything.

Refrain: [...]

Ma-ia-hii

Ma-ia-huu

Ma-ia-hoo

Ma-ia-haa

Refrain: [...]

*haiduc = the name used to define a brave man

(just like Robin Hood) who stoles from the rich to give to

the poor, who is afraid of nothing; he´s considered a hero

in our tradition.

quote:Originally posted by matthew

Can someone send the mp3 to me? I'd love both :)

cheers,

matthew

I have three versions of the song; the original and two club remixes. I believe it is the Gabry Ponte remix that is in the video. I'd be happy to send them along if your email can handle the file.

I really feel that this would make for a classic soccer chant. Mix in some arm movement things and there isn't a opposition alive that won't tremble in fear of our Romainian pop singing, cucumber brandishing soccer support!

Ma-ia-hii

Ma-ia-huu

Ma-ia-hoo

Ma-ia-haa!

Archived