Who is coming to E-town?

Reza

Right now my enterauge is about 6. But I'm trying to get enough people together to make if affordable to rent a bus(Min 30). ASA sent me a bunch of promo material yesterday, but it was so much that it crashed my e-mail. I hope they try again. I'll advertise in the bigger colleges, the Calgary soccer center, and in a couple free downtown newspapers.

Woooooo!!!

BTW, guys...if anyone is coming to Edmonton from vancouver and doesn't have a ride yet, the cheapest tickets are on right now...it will cost you roughly around $190 right now with all the taxes for a return trip, but if you are buying, buy it soon, cuz the web fares come and go very quickly on this route...Normal trip cost since the gas prices went up has been around $350-400...I travel this route frequently, so I know this is as good as it gets...

I'll be there, but not in the Voyageurs section.

In a fit of exuberance, I went and bought the most expensive tickets available on the first day they were for sale. I'll be sitting in section T right on the half line. But I'll try to at least drop by the Voyageurs section to meet you all.

Archived