LYNX-MUSTANGS...Tailgat party July 18th 3pm !!!

Hey guys well I hope alot us come out since its a V-CUP game I will bing STREAMERS like I did last game maybe someone can bring baloons its a V-CUP game so lets go all out :). I was also thinking maybe we should meet 3 hour prior to the game so maybe @ around 3 infront of the stadium or in the parking lot and maybe do some pre-game tailgating. I went down to the states last week to watch usa-poland and the tailgate was asome and I wanan do more of it. Plus maybe it will attract some more ppl to join the ULTRAS, we will have the flags out and the drums and of course the BBQ and beers. We can also kick the ball around and show off our skills. Sunday is perfect since well nobody work so it could be good. What are your thoughtS???

Tom

Sounds like a good way to celebrate pre-game for the Toronto Lynx's leftist theme night. I've got an unused disposable grill from the Kingston trip part two, so Ill bring that, although Id recommend a couple others of those, cause I think they only last a half hour to an hour and they aren't super massive. You can grab em at any local Crappy Tire, five bucks if I remember correctly (Ty would know as well). I'll make sure to bring a soccer ball cause no one ever remembers to bring one :D

I also note that police usually frown upon public drinking in Ontario, so Id recommended being somewhat subtle with your alcohol consumption.. yes, that means no funnelling [8D]

Archived