Canada B vs Hearts match thread

Wyness scored and Canada has made some subs.

I use the big limes too (really small limes is coping out). It's a good bar game. There's a place here with 'buckets of Corona Saturday' and after you have a few buckets and spend time trying to retrieve the limes, the final game is trying to steal one of the empty buckets and taking it home. Wild town this berg.

cheers,

matthew

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen at least two men with the Pil logo tattooed on their body. It's a good 'Sask beer', but it's no Bohemian. Boh is thee crap Sask beer.

Damn I should finish work and start drinking. I think there's some Pil tall boys with my name on them.

cheers,

matthew

From Lawrence at the Hearts site:

Latest: Canada B 0-1 Hearts

13.07.04 - Hearts are leading with a Dennis Wyness goal after fifty-nine minutes! Canada started the second half stronger and hit the side netting after eight minutes. Joe Hamill was booked after sixty-seven minutes.

First half (0-0): The game is being watched by a very small crowd of around a thousand people and it was delayed by a few minutes at the start. When the action got underway Canada started strongly. They hit the bar after ten minutes. Hearts had plenty of posession, but the home team looked lively on the break. Hearts were finding it difficult going on a bumpy surface.

quote:Originally posted by matthew

Boh is thee crap Sask beer.

cheers,

matthew

Hah, Boh. My stepfather pulled me Boh for my grad party. I could never figure out if it was because he was cheap or this was one of those life lessons designed to keep me from turning into a street rummy. Oh well, at 18, after 3 or 4 they all tasted like the pride of Europe.

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

You guys are boring the tears out of this non-drinker. Oh for the powers of moderation.

All right Gian-Luca, you are stranded on an Island with a CD player, and unlimted supply of bateries, but only one CD. Which is it going to be (no homemade compilations allowed).

I'm always here this late. Three or four stories plus photos a day. I was at fastball game and the team is off to provincials this weekend. So I'm supposed to be writing that, but this seems more important somehow. My photos just got done. A guy actually hit a hole in one and won a car at a charity golf tourney so I wrote that and we had two girls on the Sask team at the Rocky Mtn Cup in Edmonton. So that's my three story night.

Warrior golf tourney was this weekend I'll have you know. They named a park after Clark Gillies and an NHLer who shall remain nameless nearly killed himself after an incident with a golf cart ;)

Where are you working these days?

cheers,

matthew

quote:Originally posted by bungey

So I think it's time to rant on the CSA's lack of promotion for this event. WTF?!?! Is there anything left to say about those idiots?

BC Soccer was in charge of the promotional stuff for these games... Or lack there of, quite disgraceful.

Once when I lived in Toronto I turned on the TV and found a tape delay broadcast of a Canada International friendly, I think it was Iran if that makes sense. It was being played walking distance from where I lived and I hadn't heard a word about it.

Archived