Voyageurs who were in Kingston (Belize games)

ballboy

Hello... ...I was in the office working this morning and just kept humming this song that we sang/directed towards the referee while mocking him during the game... ...

I couldn't quite figure out the lyrics though... ...can someone type it up for me so I can actually sing it and entertain myself in the boring office? It's the one that says he's a bastard and a ****er... ...

What's the original title of the song as well? I have obviosuly heard the song before but I never quite knew the title.

It still makes me laugh whenever I think about the 2 games in Kingston. Amazing time.

quote:Originally posted by Varsity Tyler

Who's your father

Who's your father

Who's your father, referee?

You haven't got one you're a bastard,

You're a bastard referee ...

2nd verse replace father with girlfriend and bastard with ****er.

To the tune of "Oh My Darling Clementine" ?

Awright!!

That's the spirit.

Wooo[:0][:0][:0]

Once again, kudos to the crew in Kingston for the secong game.

People heard you, the whole GA side was rockin' and there was about 20% capacity.

Did anyone else notice that 3 counties held thier home qualifyers in Kingston (or Kingstown)?

Trippy...

quote:
Just meet inside the Centennial? You guys sit in a certain section? What price of tix will you folks be getting?

Thanks, Beachesl! :) Cheers, mate!

quote:

yes meet inside centennial ticekts are 15$ all GA when u walk in (facing the field were on your right) if you face the crowd were on ya left in teh top you cant miss us :) WHOOOO LYNX !!!!

Archived