Query for Pars fans

Guest Jeffery S.

Guest Jeffery S.

I'll be in London in August and will try to catch a match. Pars host Everton on the 21st, chance to see Radz.

What is the best way to get to Selhurst from a central London location, ie Victoria?

Also, I'm going with my son, so prefer to sit and be not too far from the action as it's the only way he'll enjoy it. Any good options for seating you could recommend? Also would appreciate any other tips.

Thanks a lot guys, I know you are out there.

Jeffrey,

Best way to get to Selhurst Park from central London is on the train from either Victoria or London Bridge to one of three stations (Selhurst, Norwood Junction or Thornton Heath) that are within 10/15 minutes walk.

Selhurst Park is all-seater and isn't so big that any seats are "too far" from the pitch but other than that I can't really recommend any one part of the ground over another.

I haven't been to Selhurt Park for about 10 years or so, but if you think there's anything else I can help you with, send me an e-mail.

By the way, I'm not a Pars fan but I hope you don't mind me answering your query!!

Archived