CANADA v Heats/Milwall B Roster Choices?

Ian Kennett

I seem to recall that Canada will field a mostly B roster (with perhaps one or two A's) against Hearts and Milwall in July. Who should be there? Yallop will want to see some guys who have not been available or selected. Assuming availability, here are some possible names. Have I missed any?

Sutton

Stamatopoulos

Reda Pizzolitto Kappos Gervais Pozniak Nsaliwa Dasovic

Clarke Aguiar (fingers crossed!) Nash R. Dodds

Caans Sulentic Bartolomeo di Tullio

Occean Biello Marcina Brillant Xausa Corazzin

What say ye? Is this a reasoanble pool from which to select?

Cheers!

quote:Originally posted by ballboy

Does anyone know where is Menezes playing at the moment?

Thanks... ...

Playing for a club in China.

You should check out Gian-luca's "Grandfather of all canadians abroad" thread. Just do a search for it.

By Caans do you mean that MLS prospect Adrian Cann? I think he deserves a serious look, especially as young and evidently talented 6'3 defender.

BTW I just got tickets for the Canada-Hearts game- me and six of my closest friends in the E section.

quote:Originally posted by François

Braz and Fronimadis are injured and if the rumor is true, Budalic is on his way back to Sweden.

You heard it from me!!!

Ah, now that you mention it, I remember Fronimadis was pretty seriously hurt (blew his knee out perhaps?)... interesting news on Niki. I guess plucking slivers from his rear can get dull after a month or so :)

Thanks Sigma and Theo!!!!

Damm... ...there IS a player from Hong Kong who is also playing in Nanjing YoYo... ...maybe I can go check both of them out. Interesting, interesting.

The league that Menezes is playing in is actually the second division in China though... ...

quote:Originally posted by Ryan Keay

Ah, now that you mention it, I remember Fronimadis was pretty seriously hurt (blew his knee out perhaps?)... interesting news on Niki. I guess plucking slivers from his rear can get dull after a month or so :)

Fronimadis is out for the season (ACL) and I don't know when Braz will be back.

Ali Gerba deserves a shot. He's overdue for one and he's having a great season thus far, with limited support.

He and Bartolomeu are all that I would call from the Lynx as they are the only two I can realistically see helping the national team at some point.

Archived