Game 2: Belize - Canada Matchthread (R)

Jarrek

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Krammerhead

Just wondering why Belize is "BIZ" on the scoreboard. Why not "BEL" or "BZE"?

"BEL" is for Belgium. "BZE" I'm not so sure. But I do know that "BIZ" is infact the offical three letter abbreviation for Belize.

What does everyone think of Bircham as our number one in the holding role? I like him out there. I also think Brennan should start on the left. Not because of his goals, but his crosses have been alright, and I'd like to have a natural-left footer out there. Perhaps a Brennan, Bircham, De Guzman & De Rosario midfield for our next qualifier. (considering Hume will be suspended)

quote:Originally posted by snake

whitecaps this week is next on sportsnet

Who wants to watch a repeat of that crap loss to Montreal? Okay, I am. I like how Nick DeSantis said that the Impact take pride in every game not just the home ones. I wish the Whitecaps would at least take pride in how they play every home game. The certainly played like they didn't care against Montreal, rather saving their energy for a divisional battle the next night.

Anyway, off topic!

Well, wierd game. I think offence really missed Stalteri and Jazic overlapping as Imhof rarely (never?) went forward and Klukowski much less frequently than Jazic. The team seemed even more out of sync to start the second half than they did the first. Hard to judge, clearly room for improvement...hopefully will come with more and more playing time.

Archived