Game 2: Belize - Canada Matchthread (R)

Jarrek

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

In order to avoid the dreaded "Service Unavailable" message I ask everyone to keep only ONE browser window open with the Voyageurs Forum during PEAK times such as this Belize-Canada game. Thanks.

It's actually not too bad when the game is televised, because everyone's watching instead of being on the forum. There were no problems on Sunday. The problems start when everyone is following a match on the Web.

Guest Jeffery S.

Keep us up on things, some of us can't watch and can't bear to follow that still life known as the CSA matchtracker.

Is this the first cap for Klukowski and Bernier?

So Gerry says that Stalteri isn't playing because of his yellow, which WILL carry over to the next round. But, as I posted when this issue was brought up the other day, I don't really get this reasoning. If Stalteri picks up a yellow in any of the semifinal round games then he will miss a game anyway.

Someone made a big "canadian-soccer.com" banner. Nice job. It's a little hard to see in the bright sunshine but it will probably be more visible later.

Guest Jeffery S.
quote:Originally posted by DJT

Someone made a big "canadian-soccer.com" banner. Nice job. It's a little hard to see in the bright sunshine but it will probably be more visible later.

Mimglow said he was going to do up a banner in the parking lot, so that might be his doing.

Guest Jeffery S.

Much better job this time on the CSA matchtracker, seems to be updating quickly and not just waiting for goals. Appreciated guys.

quote:Originally posted by Jarrek

Canada dominating the play, the game seems less intense then the first one however.

For Jeffrey: Jarrek is correct, but Belize are much better than they were in the first leg. The ball actually spends some time in our half.

Archived