Kilmarnock may be intrested in Lars

jordan

quote:Originally posted by Ed

Luis, thanks for the fascinating contribution from the Swedish supporters on how Lars rates. I value their views as highly as your own.

Especially given that they rate Kenny better than Lars based on seeing Kenny (but not Lars).

quote:Originally posted by SeanKeay

Lars has done nothing to lose his spot on Canadas team, he still plays well for Canada so i dont see why his professional life has anything to do with his national team status. Seems pretty snobby to me.

He's also done nothing to keep it. And where has he been 'playing well for Canada'? Frank doesn't feel he's worth the starters position considering his situation and I agree with him.

His professional 'life' (status?) should have everything to do with his national team status. You don't keep your spot by playing little to no matches on a weekly basis, nor do you keep it when other keepers are playing as regular starters for their club teams and doing quite well (Onstad, Kenny, Sutton).

Yallop stated a couple of months ago that Lars had to find a place to play, and had to do so "quickly". I think Yallop is trying to be as patient as possible regarding the status of lars, but

it would seem incomprehensible that Lars would maintain the #2 goalie position for Canada, if he hasn't played or trainied on a regular basis over a period of months.

Archived