May 16 Lynx HOME OPENER

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

That's where the team is going after the game, according to the press release. I suppose if we lose horribly and have no wish to talk to them after the game we can go to the Blair & Firkin. :D As for why they are going to Montana's, I have no clue.

watching you ultras try to plan a get together is better than the keystone cops

quote:Originally posted by Franky

hey snake, you don't have anything good to offer F-off. you have no clue to what some of the inside wise cracks are about. so, why even try???? who do you support the Thunder Bay Chill??

i'd support fallujah fc the day before i would lend my support to a lost cause.send a fact finding mission to vancouver and see how an organisation is run. oh yeah, dont slip on poo at the opener.

quote:Originally posted by snake

i'd support fallujah fc the day before i would lend my support to a lost cause.send a fact finding mission to vancouver and see how an organisation is run. oh yeah, dont slip on poo at the opener.

Listen, I'm a fan of Fallujah FC and I resent any implication that I can't be a fan of Toronto as well. Are you some kind of fascist? When F-FC gets knocked out of the Iraqi League Cup, I cheer for Sporting Najaf. Do you hate them too?

Wow, you're irrelevant - at least Krammerhead has an opinion.

Here's to Vanpoover,

TS

quote:Originally posted by torontosupport

Listen, I'm a fan of Fallujah FC and I resent any implication that I can't be a fan of Toronto as well. Are you some kind of fascist? When F-FC gets knocked out of the Iraqi League Cup, I cheer for Sporting Najaf. Do you hate them too?

Wow, you're irrelevant - at least Krammerhead has an opinion.

Here's to Vanpoover,

TS

sporting najaf suck.rapid tikrit and baghdad wanderers are much better clubs.

quote:Originally posted by snake

Now now guys, be nice. I know that we'll be seeing our special buddy Snake in person cheering the Whitecaps in Toronto like he does every year.

quote:Originally posted by Ryan Keay

Now now guys, be nice. I know that we'll be seeing our special buddy Snake in person cheering the Whitecaps in Toronto like he does every year.

i wouldnt go to toronto if i had free airfare.but montreal now thats a real city.tabarnac.colis,sacramae!

quote:Originally posted by Gian-Luca

Hey Snake, how are Joey and Wheels doing? Any chance you guys are going to come out with a 2nd song for the Zit Remedy?

have you recently switched from china white to black tar heroin?

Archived