Figo is a whiner just like Quinn!

amacpher

After another classic Madrid x Barcelona match a week ago I was looking forward to reading many articles about this great game. Instead, everywhere I look all I see is Figo’s name in big-print headlining articles that are filled with his whining! If that’s not bad enough, his complaining was ultimately rewarded when La Liga rescinded the red card they gave in this match! Fast-forward to last Saturday’s match where Zidane gets a deserved sending-off and who’s the first guy there to complain? Yup, horse-face himself! Can’t wait to see if this red-card sticks or not!

Meanwhile, in the other two key La Liga matches last weekend (from a championship POV), the officiating consistently favored Madrid. A bogus penalty-call against Barcelona in their Catalan-derby match followed a horrible non-penalty call in the Valencia-Betis match! Now with Madrid 4 points back (which should be 7 points back) its gonna be real interesting to see how bad this gets!

If one goal away from winning the Cup means they suck, where does that put a team that hasn't even come close for 37 years (despite playing in the sporting-world's weakest division for a large segment of that time) and has ugly uniforms to boot?? [:P]

quote:Originally posted by amacpher

If one goal away from winning the Cup means they suck, where does that put a team that hasn't even come close for 37 years (despite playing in the sporting-world's weakest division for a large segment of that time) and has ugly uniforms to boot?? [:P]

Ummmm, when were the Sens a goal away from winning the Stanley Cup?

Archived