Sudbury Canadians web-site

sudcan

quote:Originally posted by hamiltonfan

Sudcan maybe you can put a link the the voyageurs site on the links page??

i'll add the link to the voyageurs tomorrow! should have thought of including that on the list i was given!

thanks guys!

elaine

quote:Originally posted by hamiltonfan

thats great elaine! once again great job, i heard you might make another site and that you had a meeting, i heard it from the go big red forum. can you tell us for what team? thanks

oh, actually ... that's not for a team. it's actually for a soccer charity thingie Cleats for Kids (www.cleatsforkids.com)... and it's in the very early stages as there isn't much info as of yet.

elaine

• 2 weeks later...

We certainly appreciate the attention

- the population of the City of Greater Sudbury is 163,000 not counting the population of the townships just outside the City limits - then if you go a bit broader - population between Sault Ste Marie and North Bay with Sudbury in the middle it is a little over a half million - further if you proceed a little bit south and north - which is our catchment- it approaches 700,000

no big deal! but for those that may not have been to NO in a while...

we like the background - but maybe without the sign

quote:Originally posted by sudcan

We certainly appreciate the attention

- the population of the City of Greater Sudbury is 163,000 not counting the population of the townships just outside the City limits - then if you go a bit broader - population between Sault Ste Marie and North Bay with Sudbury in the middle it is a little over a half million - further if you proceed a little bit south and north - which is our catchment- it approaches 700,000

no big deal! but for those that may not have been to NO in a while...

we like the background - but maybe without the sign

Out of curiosity I was wondering if the area you are attracting is from Sault Ste. Marie to North Bay ie Northern Ontario, wouldn't it be more practical for the name to reflect or represent it?

example; Ontario Northlands FC or Northern Ontario United FC

Just a thought.

Here's some advice. Keep the font sizes consistent. Move the 2004 Home Schedule to the top, then list the schedule. (Write it out all on one line, example:

2004 Home Schedule

June 5 Montreal Extreme

... etc ...

Don't mix font families. Arial and Times roman don't go well together, certainly not in this case.

:D

quote:Originally posted by sounderfan

Anyone want the giant coin to be removed from the image?

"The giant coin"? "The giant coin"?

That's like calling the Space Needle in Seattle "The pointy tall builing". Or, the Statue of Liberty "that tall stone lady".

"THE BIG NICKEL" is one of Canada's esteemed national symbols! That and the defunct "Old Stubby" beer bottle.

Archived