TEAM CANADA TRAINING CAMP JAN 12-23

fza

Frank Yallop said this training camp will be for North American based players.

But how about those playing in the Bundesliga (Stalteri and De Guzman)? I understand that the league will be suspended until Jan. 31st.

Who else is available from Europe?

quote:Originally posted by fza

Frank Yallop said this training camp will be for North American based players.

But how about those playing in the Bundesliga (Stalteri and De Guzman)? I understand that the league will be suspended until Jan. 31st.

Who else is available from Europe?

Are we questioning Yallop decisions already? wow.

yallop sounded like it would be only north american players so i dont think many if any players from else where will be there. In the interview with him on inside soccer he said they could have a trainning camp in europe and a game there. he also said that he is hoping for two friendlies in March & two in April(the trainning camp before a game in apirl. I think we will might see a home match.

The players in Germany only get a break until a few days after New Year's. The Bundesliga teams then will be having camps and exhibition games (both Werder Bremen and Hannover 96 will be in different seaside locations in Turkey).

quote:Originally posted by Canuck Oranje

The other guys may also be trialing somewhere by then.

I have no problem with going with only North American players. Give Yallop credit. At least, he announced it..

Besides it would be a good development tool to have 2/3 games over the winter in North American for North American based players. Building depth is great.

wow 4 friendlies in 2 months? if this is true, than i would like to applaud yallop and the csa for working hard together to put them together. People always talk about how The men's nat. team isn't very popular all over canada...Maybe if we play more it will gain popularity and credibility!

thats my 2 cents

Archived