It's almost official (Yallop)

Guest Ed

Chris Bergin is reporting the CSA will hold a press conference the week of Dec 15th to announce some fellow who was coaching in the USA as the new head man.

Chris Bergin is a lovely man who from York who fell in love with US soccer during World Cup 94. He became a big MLS fan and posted on a lot of message boards, mostly socceramerica before it became a shell of iself. Because he was so obsessed he got hired or commissioned or something by some media outlet to run his own MLS-Uk site and he was able to quit his blue collar job. It was at about this time that we stopped e-mailing each other and I've completely lost track of him. But he's to blame for many Chicago Fire fans supporting York City and I think he's a great example of how far passion can take a guy.

All that being said, his predicitions are a little less than 100 per cent bang on all the time, but I have faith he's got a scoop on this one.

cheers,

matthew

P.S. he also gives great dating advice ;)

quote:Originally posted by Grasshopper

I think that Meatloaf said it best when he said two out of three ain't bad.

Blair

So, I take it you're not in favour of Yallop then, Blair? :D

That's 7 in a row, and without Mogilny, Antropov, and Roberts. And even with Marchment in the line-up. I'm impressed. [8D]

Archived