New French Forum

Bienvenue!!!

Sorry that this post had to be made in english, but I feel a french-only part of the forum was way overdue. Let me know if I made any mistakes in the headers or the forum title. My french skills are non existant, even though I love Quebec!!!

Well, the point is to bring french speaking people into the twofold. Eventually there will be a french version of the main website as well. French Speaking Canadians should not be left out, seeing as how the sport is prospering in Quebec.

Hmm... I don't think I really like this idea.

Why separate the french participation? We already have two forums operating, do we need really need a third, discussing the exact same topics - but in a different language? Just creates another place to browse and may limit important francophone participation in other threads.

I would prefer one unified bi-(or multi)-lingual forum for all to see a topic's discussion at once. But hey, I'm just one vote.

A lot of French-speakers will be intimidated by other threads and won't post on the regular board. That or they just won't understand it. Just like the Montréal boards, who got no English participation beofre the creation of English sections.

quote:Originally posted by Daniel

What about those who want to talk about Canadian leagues, the Impact, etc. Make it a non-exclusive title. Allow ALL French discussion.

Bonne idée Jarrek. Merci.

D'accord avec Daniel pour son dernier "post", allow all french discussion in the new French board.

Archived